Find useful information on starting and planning a school garden here, as well as lesson plans for each grade level to get students outside.
- Planning What to Plant in Your School Garden
- School Garden Food Safety Guidelines
- School Garden Sustainability Plan Template
- School Garden Weekly – A master gardener’s blog about instructional activities for school gardens.
- Slow Food USA National School Garden Program
- NH School and Youth Garden Network
- Cornucopia Project
- Grow Nashua
- Massabesic Audubon
- ReTree US
- Schoolyard Habitat Guide
- Martha’s Vineyard Island Grown Schools Farm to School Curriculum Toolkit
- Grow with the Flow: Cornell Cooperative Extension has created a 10 session project-based curriculum foucusing on hydroponics.
- Exploring Hydroponics: A Classroom Lesson Guide via the National Farm to School Network: Exploring Hydroponics includes basic how-to information for growing plants hydroponically in your classroom; lesson plans to help students learn through hands-on investigations; construction plans for simple hydroponic setups; and additional reference materials to support your endeavors.
- Hydroponics Curriculum via the Edible Learning Lab
- Exploring Hydroponics via KidsGardening.org