Regional Farm to School
See what other state Farm to School networks are achieving, and learn about New England-wide regional efforts.
State Farm to School Networks
Regional Farm to School Groups
- Farm to Institution New England/FINE : FINE is a six-state network working together to increase the amount of local food served in schools, hospitals, colleges, etc. Their website offers a number of different resources as well as their current projects and contacts.
- Food Solutions New England: an initiative designed to facilitate networked collaboration among the six New England states to strengthen our regional food system.
- A New England Food Vision: New England’s goal, outlined by Food Solutions New England, to produce 50% of our own food by 2060
- Northeast Sustainable Agriculture Working Group: NESAWG is a regional network of member organizations and individuals working together to create a more sustainable and secure regional food system–one that is economically viable, environmentally sound and socially just and produces safe and healthful food.
- Northeast Farm to School Collaborative: an active group of Farm to School innovators from seven Northeast states and USDA, who work within their states and regionally to advance Farm to School through networking, peer sharing, collaborative projects, policy, and convenings.
- USDA Farm to School Office of Community Food Systems: helps child nutrition program operators incorporate local foods in the National School Lunch Program and its associated programs.