Indigenous Harvest Calendar
The Indigenous NH Harvest Calendar is an educational project by NH Farm to School in collaboration with the NH Indigenous Collaborative Collective and the Cowasuck Band of the Pennacook-Abenaki People.
Use our Introduction Guide to get started, then browse through each Seasonal Harvest Calendar and download our beautiful posters to print and share!
Seasonal Harvest Calendars
Other Indigenous Resources
- Native Land Interactive Map
- Haudenosaunee Thanksgiving_Address
- Bringing Tribal Foods into Classrooms, Cafeterias and Gardens
- American Indian Traditional Foods in USDA School Meal Programs
- First Nations Native Farm to School Resource Guide
- A Guide to Creating Farm to School Programs in Indigenous Communities
- Child Nutrition Programs and Traditional Foods
- Growing Ground Cherries
- Growing Flint Corn
- Abenaki Winter Squash from Common Roots
We are located on the traditional lands and waterways of the Abenaki, Penacook and Wabanaki Peoples, past and present. We acknowledge with honor and gratitude the land itself and the people who have stewarded it throughout generations. Indigenousnh.com