New Hampshire Agriculture Resources
- Keep Growing Initiative, a movement to revitalize an agrarian economy and build a local food system in northern New Hampshire. We are working with partners and collaborators in Vermont’s Northeast Kingdom.
- Beginner Farmers of NH A farmer to farmer network connecting farmers and the community, sharing ideas and information, and accessing technical assistance and agricultural education.
- Keep Local Farms
The Keep Local Farm initiative is part of a broad effort to stabilize and enhance milk prices paid to dairy farmers in New England.
- Monadnock Farm & Community Connection
A program of the Cheshire County Conservation District, whose mission is to strengthen local food and farm connections to enhance community vitality.
- NH Department of Agriculture, Markets & Food
The mission of the NH Department of Agriculture, Markets and Food is to promote agriculture in the public interest and serve farmers and consumers in the marketplace.
- NH Farm Bureau Federation
An organization serving farmers, property owners, rural residents and friends of farming.
- NH Farm Museum
The museum hosts special events, programs, and workshops as part of its mission to preserve, understand and carry forward New Hampshire's agricultural heritage.
- NH Farmers' Market Association
The NHFMA's mission is to educate the general public on the benefits of a healthy lifestyle acquired through locally grown agricultural products.
- NH Farms Network
This website features NH farm profiles, news about local farms, seasonal recipes and agricultural events.
- NH Made
A statewide membership organization that promotes NH products and services.
- NH Virtual Farmers' Marketplace
VFM is a project of the NH Farm to Restaurant Connection, an online marketplace designed to make it easier for buyers to find and purchase New Hampshire products.
- Northeast Organic Farming Association (NOFA) - NH Chapter
NOFA-NH promotes organic agriculture practices and offers educational events and resources for farmers, gardeners and consumers.
- Seacoast Eat Local
Seacoast Eat Local connects consumers with sources of locally grown and locally made foods.
- Slow Food Chapters in NH: Slow Food Seacoast, Slow Food Monadnock, UNH Slow Food, Slow Food Upper Valley
Slow Food is a global, grassroots movement with thousands of members around the world that links the pleasure of food with a commitment to community and the environment.
- UNH Cooperative Extension
Provides NH citizens with research-based education and information on issues including agriculture, food and nutrition.
- UNH Organic Dairy
An applied research center for integrated organic production and management and an education center for organic dairy farmers, farmers undergoing or considering transition to organic, and students of sustainable agriculture.
- UNH Sustainability Institute
- Upper Valley Farm to School
A group of farmers, teachers, parents, students and community members working to integrate local farms and food into school cafeterias, classrooms and communities in Vermont and New Hampshire's Connecticut River Upper Valley.
- Whats on Your Plate? an ongoing conversation about the Lakes Region food system
- Vital Communities engages citizens, organizations and communities in creating solutions to our region's challenges
- About Us
- In the News
- Apple Resources
- Compost & Recycling
- Curriculum Resources
- Find NH Farms
- Food Systems & Sustainability
- Start a Farm to School program in your district
- NHFTS Program
- NHFTS Annual Surveys
- New Hampshire Agriculture
- New Hampshire Nutrition
- NH School Garden Case Studies
- National Agriculture
- National Nutrition
- National Farm to School
- School Food Policy
- School Garden
- School Garden Grant
- Farm Field Trip Resources
- Agriculture Grant opportunities
- NH Healthy Meals Cooking Challenge
- Newsletter Archive
- Contact Us
- Find Us on Facebook
- Farm to Institution
- Farm to Pre-School